Bluff Park Ice Cream Shoppe

A homely and proud ice cream shop located where the forest meets the cliff, the Bluff Park Ice Cream Shoppe offers ice cream with a view. And access to a burger place right beside it.



Atmosphere:

Walk in. It is cool and smells slightly sweet. There are paintings of ice cream and of the little strip that the Shoppe is located on. Everything is peaceful. There is a display of cones, and prices on the back wall that are written on blackboard while still being easy to read. Everything is well-lit, and calming. It is calm. I come to this shop to relax and talk with my friends. After buying ice cream, I can walk outside and look over endless neighborhoods, acres of woods, and a lake. Or I can lounge in my car, waiting for the bird tweets and wind rustling in the trees to make me nod off.


Actual Ice:

Their ice cream is $5 dollars a scoop, with additional scoops being absurdly cheap, like a dollar. I enjoy their birthday cake flavor, which is vanilla with icing and sprinkles in it. They give color changing spoons for free, and offer baby cones for children 3 and younger. I went in with paying customers and was able to order a baby cone for a quarter. It was an adorable bite. It feels like home.

Rating:

6/7 baby scoops. This place is perfect in that there are no defects, but the wow factor is not sufficient to earn full points

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pelicana Korean Fried Chicken

Saw's Soul Kitchen and Saw's Juke Joint

Yamitsuki